Sunday, January 10, 2010

Canadian Tire Trailer Hitch Has Anyone Else Ever Used Canadian Tire Money South Of The Border?

Has anyone else ever used Canadian Tire Money south of the border? - canadian tire trailer hitch

A few years ago some friends and I have a trip to Buffalo (I'm originally paid from Niagara Falls) and for our drinks all night with Canadian Tire money. I found it funny that we were able to do so, and the questions that we at the man with scarf and hat of Santa Claus, that our "president". Has anyone else done?

6 comments:

tuppenyb... said...

lmao

My husband and I are always laughing, very funny

(rummaging through my closet have the money Canadian Tire)

How can you just stupid?

Thank you, my day brightened

Imaka said...

Ever! Sounds like a plan, however. In fact, there are shops in Canada (with the exception of Canadian Tire) money available CT couple! I have to collect all the money for my next CT trip across the border!

.:::Niko... said...

Never heard such a thing .... thanx for sharing lol

Choqs said...

That's pretty funny. My husband goes to Arkansas later this month, I think I'll ask him to try it.

FEETIE!! said...

Ever!

Canuck said...

That is so funny! I've never before heard anyone like that. That says to be somewhat naive, does not it? We thank you for this question.

Post a Comment