Sunday, December 27, 2009

Find Out Property Value Is There A Way To Find Out Who Appraised A Sold Property On The MLS? Because Value Is Steady Increasing?

Is there a way to find out who appraised a sold property on the MLS? Because Value is steady increasing? - find out property value

Basically, I have a strange house, with marble kitchen / bath / fireplace, parquet floors, 5 bedrooms (2more in bsmt) and 3 bathrooms. It was a house that sold for $ 260 and the test was more turnover, which means that the auditor estimated that sales on the territory in some ways more than $ 10-20K for adjustments. I would like to know how I know the names of the experts so they can make an assessment of my house and maybe you can get $ 265 from my house is bigger and better than the terns have been selling the best? I mean to judge these "pioneers experts" on the area beyond the markets, sometimes, because the increase is that value, I grew up just like the experts ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment