Thursday, December 3, 2009

Throat Infections And Rashes Strep B Throat Infection With Itchy Rash?

Strep b throat infection with itchy rash? - throat infections and rashes

I was with a sore throat two weeks before diagnosed and b given penicillin. He also began to be very itchy red balls in the stomach, arms and legs. I went to the doctor, who said it was an allergic reaction, and changed my medication. It was a week ago I am still very irritating, and now also has itchy white bumps on the hands, neck and ears. That makes me mad is the result of an infection and no medicine, and first thought? Sting just before reaching the first course of antibotics but it's getting worse day by day
I've an appointment with my doctor, but not until next Tuesday, and id really like a adivce before this date
Thank you very much

3 comments:

Buddha said...

I think you should call NHS Direct and insist on talking to a doctor. This could be another allergic reaction and May, should you stop taking the medication.

Buddha said...

I think you should call NHS Direct and insist on talking to a doctor. This could be another allergic reaction and May, should you stop taking the medication.

sweetr_2... said...

im so sorry ii feel your pain, now have strep, but I have not read it until I pass a rash that if you do not, however, STREP call for an appointment and say that you can soon be broken, they turned out. If not then they can exercise a kind of place that draws attention to itself may deteriorate if due to drugs

Post a Comment