Monday, December 7, 2009

Tongue How Do I Hide A Tongue Ring From My Parents And Is It Hard To Hide?

How do I hide a tongue ring from my parents and is it hard to hide? - tongue

In thinking that my tongue piercing please do not tell me that fashion is more play, or understand, and I do not care. That does not bother me to give to the head at random guys. I like the idea of body jewelry tongue ring and I was very sexy, but I'm 17 and want to know if it is difficult to hide a tongue piercing and how can I hide?

3 comments:

hello said...

If yu can hide very well that I do not even know me and my parents, I did! cogens be safe to say words or talk with your mouth, I'm still that, as body jewelry, and never give blowjobs cogens is not my style idk why PPL J. juice and thinking, but w / ei noe the truth that all that counts ND haters up ahaha lucky ....

tnkrbl2 said...

The best way to hide is to get one clear round pod. They are available at Wal-Mart, about 12 U.S. dollars range. But look, you can not change until there is no cure. So, if you avoid talking too much, because for a few days, it is remarkable with a swollen tongue. Do not argue, when the all parents face.

ally ♥ said...

it is very difficult to hide themselves.
and imagine how it would be stressful for you if you all thought that hid his toungue ring.
Why not talk to them about it?
which is better than a firm.

Post a Comment