Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Short Term Disability Insurance For Maternity Leave Short Term Disability Maternity Leave?

Short term disability maternity leave? - short term disability insurance for maternity leave

I have this question a few weeks ago, but not yet functioning well, hope to do better.

Me and My Girlfriend found Preggo shes, that's great.

She works full time for the same company for over 2 years, is covered in health insurance enrolled

showed no short-term disability, Open Enrollment in November (of shes) in May. He called his insurance to see if I can join, and said: "You can sign up, but are denied because of a condition," while I read and saw that the laws say you can not classify pregnancy as above a state.

I'm curious whether you can register it, or if it refused, you have 12 weeks to leave the company may start, but will be paid during this time that short-term needs.

As I have said that insurance registration, November in order to have time to register to .. but we want to know whether it will pay in the situation?

If not, it's OTHHE options, we can make of it a little easier, then it is a little tight on my salary.

Thank you for your answers!
Kyle

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, call and talk to another person.

I, I know when I'm logged on short notice for the DIS. Wait benefits for a period of 1 year before you do not take the money, and before I can use it. This helps me not because I'm through in February.

is my luck for you.

Post a Comment