Sunday, December 13, 2009

What Is Necessary To Open Own Counseling Practice Is There Hope For Our Marriage?

Is there hope for our marriage? - what is necessary to open own counseling practice

I am divorced and have a son 6 years with my ex. We understand each other, but live in another country to see my son, once a year. I got married 2 years ago, hoping that one day he found someone, shares my values and ideas about life. We have a baby Daugh. After a while I realized that my wife is very insecure and she tried to compensate by moving to the control of things. It has some basic rules for our relationship, such as not cheating (Random founded!) Open your e-mail accounts without any contact with other ex what is required (ie my son), detailed reports on these, we have in the course of Day and much more. For my taste, too little control and too little confidence, but I went with him. Later I learned that I was wrong, which met secretly with the transportation in Yugoslavia, which broke basically all the rules herselves created. Now we are at a level of confidence are almost non-existent, he has confidence in me, because their nature and do not think it was because he lied about his own rules. I know this is notT sound at all, but I can not accept the idea of another divorce in the case of a child. I hope that these things somehow we can make work. Or is that totally unrealistic? Does anyone know whether professional counseling can help? Can we hope?

0 comments:

Post a Comment