Sunday, February 28, 2010

Headache And Nausea With Phentermine Byetta Side Effects?

Byetta side effects? - headache and nausea with phentermine

So I filled my Rx tonite, and I'll start tomorrow, but I'm so afraid because of side effects I was told to start headache, nausea.
take my blood sugar was checked last week with a series of 87s to 114 by phentermine, and have been in the gym and walk for an hour, so you can leave phentermine starting BYETTA
I also travel to Jamaica on 3 December for two weeks, thought he could see Tilll return to the United States.
The other thing is the doctor gave me a voucher for the needles and medicine, pharmacy says my insurance cover f / s custom to call, nobody had a problem with BYETTA the insurance cover?
its about $ 200 W / O insurance.

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment