Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Friend Got Engagement Yesterday My Friend Married A Guy Yesterday Who Lied To Her...?

My friend married a guy yesterday who lied to her...? - my friend got engagement yesterday

My friend, call Susan, was this man, call Mason married yesterday. The marriage was in fact run for some reason, she is not pregnant or anything, but she wanted to marry. Basically, they gave their engagement two months ago and yesterday got married. Susan is 19 and Mason is 27 or 28 (do not know), I was at the wedding as a bridesmaid and my friend was at the wedding as witnesses Mason. My friend and I went with them as a couple and individually. Every time Mason was with me, he beat me and follow me around and tell you how much I do not know if I will be with Susan, and when I was with my boyfriend looks at other girls and talk about what marriage is all that Susan9; mistakes and how they will not be included. Let me say clearly that they have no interest in Mason, and I personally think is the worst person on earth and a pathetic excuse for a human being. Anyway, yesterday, before marriage, I was helping a friend in the dressing room, asked my buddy with his costume, and Mason's father: "You really love me?" (Neither the family as the others and could have prevented the marriage) at any price, and he looked at him and "know" shrug of the shoulders, then shook his head, then leave for parents and their wives said it was the idea Susan and all that s going to get married yet ... I've seen them all. When I returned to Susan's place, she was so happy and want it so bad and no one elseI did not say that I am now something to say or simply: "Let sleeping dogs lie .... Sorry to be so long ...

10 comments:

Johnka said...

What will you say to enter.

It is terribly hurt and angry and will fight with Mr.

Please tell him that you find in a few months or years, or they can grow together in a lovely couple.

If you do this, they blame you, but not his fault. It is human nature to blame!

If you prove you tell him that you and trust you, you were not convinced, can and heard rumors. Do not accept what he heard at the wedding.

They have a difficult decision, but I think I would go for the silence.

zips1 said...

Leave the things as they are, because if your friend knew what he knew before the royal wedding and has never made any attempt to say then that if something goes wrong in the marriage, but just make the accountable.

Nicky said...

If you are married, make things up. What is done is done, maybe things work. It would now only complicate the situation than it already is.

Matthew said...

If he hits you, you should see your right when it started.

Looks like you did.

Now they are are married.

Well, you can not do much about it now ... Right?

JoelKatz said...

Once they married, there is nothing I can do about it. Try to help them operate on. (No, but at least try.)

:-) said...

omg.
You have to say!

Erica Ewen said...

Say! If you do not know what will happen, World War 3 or something! That's terrible.

Farheen said...

You need to tell him, or have problems !!!!!

Hunter G said...

The Foundation is a marriage of love, honesty, friendship and solidarity. If any of these things is missing is the marriage from the moment to say: "I condemn".

When I say it? Yes, it will hurt but not as bad as found in later life, especially when with another tragedy, which can evolve from this type of sweeper combination "Mason."

trackie1 said...

You can not interfere in the marriage, someone should.

Could be a good idea to say before the wedding. She married him today, and should not be 2 people in a marriage No. 3 There are adult and the consequences of their actions.

Yes, but it is set would cause problems, no problems. We'll manage.

Post a Comment