Friday, February 5, 2010

Red Bumps On Pubic Area Excessive Itching Red Bumps Under Pubic Area And Excessive Sweating?

Excessive itching red bumps under pubic area and excessive sweating? - red bumps on pubic area

I dance, so they tend to close many clothes and I've had a lot of practices that contribute to lately.well itchy red bumps and no pain after I pubic hair in the. That is my vagina itchy red bumps, but they are there and they tend to be completely wetted by the College, is an odor, but not just a horrible smell very strong. There also seems to be the case in the pubic area as well. Can anyone help?

1 comments:

Annabell... said...

Umm, is likely to shave very often, and very close ... Sometimes, if it does not have hair no longer sweating. The red bumps are itching to open it. They are a pain .. Literally! So I've just cut. :) And it's probably because it scaling rub Drys as sweat. HUN Sounds miserable, let your hair grow back some.

Post a Comment