Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tightening Bust I Have Loss Weight . After Weight My Skin Is Lossen How Can I Tighten My Skin Without Any Surgery And My Bust?

I have loss weight . after weight my skin is lossen how can i tighten my skin without any surgery and my bust? - tightening bust

Much depends on your age. I had a son at age 32, without wrinkles or stretch marks. At 50 I was sick and lost over 35 pounds. in a few months. Almost ten years later, I still have wrinkles, even in places I did not know that no one could have) (lol!

The parts of me, not wrinkled, sagging in the upper body, because I am a fairly energetic work regularly. I wish I could overcome the fear of bicycles .... So, now I do regular training with a modest 3 lbs. Dumbbells in the hope that the loose skin to fill with good muscle tone. A person can dream ....

1 comments:

Ollie Warwick said...

It worked. Tone.

Post a Comment